Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Catchin' Up

At least until lunch....

Good Evening!

I hope your Wednesday-Hump-Day went as well as mine. That is to say, getting through the first half is always an uphill battle, but gets easier as time goes on. That's how my day was.

Actually, today started kinda weird. I woke up between 6:30-7. I feel like I woke up before my alarm, but I didn't feel crazy tired, just determined to stay asleep, in my bed, not out running, what with the crazy weather we're always having.

Bfast:
All squished in there (except my 1/2 banana). That second half of the yogurt was so good, but I was so sad to finish it. I was so spoiled with that one cup of cream top.... oh well, I will miss it, but I don't think I could eat it every day.

Lunch:
Thought I'd give you a peek of the inside, since this was the last of my meatless BBQ sandwiches. 'Twas an interesting meal, while it lasted.

Side:

Mid afternoon post lunch, pre dinner
Creamy tomato sauce + coconut rice

Dinner around 5:30:

+ chilled mint green tea

Around this time, I found I was totally in a funk. The past few days have been weird weather wise. For instance, today it was cloudy, got sunny, and then started pouring the moment I left work to go to my car. Ten minutes later it stops, the rain dries up, it rains again, and then as I'm leaving to go to the sporting goods store it was sunny with no clouds in sight. I vowed that once I got back from my short trip to the store, I would go out for a decent bike ride.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment