Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Slow Going Monday

Good morning!

Monday I had a repeat breakfast:
I'm loving Stonyfield's Cream on Top French Vanilla with fresh blueberries.

Plus a peach: 
And then got to work looking for a new job, cleaning and packing. I'm so excited to be moving soon!

Ralph left the last cinnamon-sugar doughnut for me. What a guy!
Perfect for a mid morning snack

The rest of my Five Guys burger, plus pineapple. Yum!

Later on in the afternoon, I had a muffin for a snack.

For dinner I finished up the pasta
The weather had been pretty weird all day. It rained early in the morning, got sunny most of the afternoon, and then rained again and once again the sun popped out. It was about this time when I decided to go for a 2 mile walk. It was so nice out that I went out again for a run a little bit later- about 3 miles.

Post workout snack
My last pineapple cinnamon ice pop, boo!

All in all, I feel like I didn't get much done on Monday :(. I did however do a decent job cleaning, packed some more things in preparation for my move, and most importantly I think, I didn't get overwhelmed about it all. Last week, even though not much was going on, I was feeling very overwhelmed/stressed because there were so many things I had to/wanted to do, and when I get to that point I start to feel like I can't get anything done. I'm just glad I haven't gotten to that point this week, yay!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about getting things done! There's so much to do, it's hard to even start. Like I still have my winter comforter next to my bed. They say to break tasks down into manageable chunks and make a list. That almost never works for me. I still get things done though, I just have to get motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true. To be honest, I could use more lists in my life, although I'm kinda the same way: once I start, it seems easier to keep going. Cleaning momentum?

    ReplyDelete