Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Story Continues...

Good evening!

Hey, so where did I leave off? Somewhere around leaving to go to the sports store just as the sun was coming out. After around an hour, I left with some goodies:

Fitness swim suit                                                                            Goggles
Ear plugs.... no water in my ears!

As I was trying on suits in the store, I became even more motivated to go for a bike ride. So that's what I did, when I got home, I went for an 11 mile bike ride, flat, and I finished in about 56 mins. Not too bad, I think!

I cam back, and refueled quickly with half a Scat Bar that Ralph's mom gave me:

The perfect mix of nuts and dried fruits! It was soft and gooey, but not too sticky, which I liked.

Hot Fudge Baby! made with dates, cashews, cocoa and I also added a little vanilla.

I had ti with a little milk.
It's a healthy treat as long as I have it with milk, right? Calcium?

And I got my overdose of Omega-6
Topped with salt and hot chili powder, yum!

Today's eats:

Overnight oats with banana on top.
 
I promise there were oats underneath the banana covering!

I got kinda hungry it the late morning, so I finished the banana.

Lunch:
Finally ate the sauce with actual pasta

And coconut rice

Late afternoon snack:
Cinnamon-Pineapple Ice pop (Moosewood again!)

Pre bike ride snack:

And then I went out for a 45 min bike ride. I was inside all day (again, haha!) so I decided to get some fresh air. It felt good to go out for a ride, but my left arm was mysteriously hurting me. Now it's not.... thank goodness, but it's very strange.

Dinner:
My poor, poor picture of my very tasty Falafel sandwich. It filled me to the brim and was SO GOOD!

I'm now sipping on a homemade hot chocolate!
Goodnight! See you in the A.M. for my last day of work at the University!

0 comments:

Post a Comment