Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rise and shine!

As long as I don't open my window and let in the cloudly light. Kidding! I think I saw the sun peeking out, so I'll make this quick.

Last night, when Ralph (the bf) got here, it was late and we were both thinking the same thing: we really wanted chicken wings from Tully's. I know, I know, not the healthiest meal, but indulgences are part of a healthy diet! We shared medium and BBQ  with a side salad (topped with more chicken?! That was an accident, I swear)




We also shared a fruity/summery drink on the side that did not photograph well, but it was delicious.
Ralph and I were pretty stuffed by the end of the meal, and soon went into a food coma!

Despite the big meal last night, I woke up hungry:

A whole wheat roll from Wegmans, sliced in half and topped with Teddy's peanut butter (I thank Tina from CNC for getting me hooked), 1/2 banana and a dusting of cinnamon.

Ok, gotta go the sun while it lasts! Catch you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment