Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Highlights


Good Morning and Happy Monday!

I went home this weekend to visit my parents, who treated me to lots of tasty (and photogenic) eats. Check it out:
Boston Market cornbread with peanut butter and raspberry preserves(?) with strawberries

We worked really hard to clean the house all morning, so we were very hungry by lunch time:
A huge salad bar salad from Charlie Brown's, featuring cucumbers, broccoli, banana peppers, carrots, chickpeas, a side of eggplant caponata, and whole wheat bread.

New England Clam Chowder, which did not disappoint!

We came home and cleaned thing up a little more. I think we may have lost some steam
Caribbean Lime chicken, Pineapple and Cashew quinoa with tempeh, and Kale

and after dinner- Coconut sorbet!!!! I usually don't go for coconut things because I don't care for the coconut flakes, but I went for it since I've been on a coconut kick. It was very good! (my dad's Key Lime Graham gelato is in the background- it was also quite tasty).


My favorite breakfast: a fried egg, wheaty toast, a banana (milk is optional, I usually go for whatever will quench my thirst)

Bonus: Mom and Dad's favorite breakfasts!

Mom's:
Nutella and chocolates.

Dad's
Oats.

And I'm thinking my second favorite breakfast would be a mixture of the two- nutella/chocolate with oats, yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment